Emergency Drain Unblocking
We provide an emergency 24 hour, 7 days a week call out service for drain unblocking in London.
London Drain Clear Ltd have over 20 years experience in attending to all type of drain unblocking which we undertake using the most up to date methods available. Every job that we undertake is treated with the same high levels of quality control and we work efficiently whilst causing the minimum interference to your household or property.
- Potters Bar
- Waltham Abbey
Contact London Drain Clear Ltd if you need professional assistance with any of the following:
- Thermal Imaging: We also offer a thermal imaging service to locate difficult to reach drain blockages. We are equipped with the latest technology in thermal imaging to help locate problems fast.
- Drain Unblocking: A blocked drain or toilet can cause inconvenience, water damage and become a health hazard if not attended to promptly and by a professional drain expert.
- Drain Cleaning: Drains can become blocked by leaves, silt, grease and other foreign objects. The results of unattended drains can be overflowing, unwelcome smells or pipe damage.
- Root Growth Removal: Mature tree roots often grow into drainage and sewer pipes because they contain water and nutrients that the trees find nourishing. The force of extensive root growth into the drain can cause pressure on the pipe-work causing it to crack.
- Drain Repairs: Drain repairs must be attended to by professional drainage experts who have accumulated many years of experience and training in correct drain repair practice. London Drain Clear Ltd have over 20 years experience in drain clearance and repairs in London so you can be confident in any work that we undertake.
- CCTV Drain Inspection: To assess your drainage conditions accurately, we can provide a CCTV drain inspection which will give a detailed account of what problems may be occurring within the pipe.
- Drain Jetting: For the most efficient cleaning of pipes, drains and sewers, we have impressive drain jetting equipment which will be operated by our highly trained staff.
How Much Does it Cost to Unblock Drains?
The cost of unblocking drains will depend on how bad the blockage is, what equipment needs to be used, and how long the repair will take. However, the average cost for unblocking drains costs around £200, plus the call out fee; this can vary between the standard call-out fee and the emergency call-out fee.
What Can I Use to Unblock a Drain?
If you are trying to unblock your drains, you can get drain unblocking products from your local hardware store. There is also an excellent method for unblocking drains, using boiling water, baking soda and vinegar. You can also use a drain snake.
These are very good; however, it is always a good idea to call a professional as they can both find the route of the problem and fix it. By doing it yourself, you are at risk of causing more damage.
If you require any drain unblocking for a drain that is causing a concern to you and your household, or if a major drain problem has occurred, then London Drain Clear Ltd are here to help you.
For assistance on any drain unblocking in London then call us today on 020 8363 0448 and a member of our helpful team will be able to provide expert information as to how we can help you with your drainage problems.
Contact us today for CCTV Drain Surveys, Drain Maintenance and Drain Blockages Inspections.